taylor clan

Welcome to our awesome Family Blog!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Is anyone out there?

So I've decided that having a blog with no comments is like having a facebook with no friends. I feel like I'm writing to a wall. Granted, we haven't had a blog for that long and not many people know about it. It's just that I'm lucky to even get anything on the blog that it feels like such an accomplishment that I feel like all of you should be as excited as I am. Okay this is starting to sound like a pity post. I didn't mean for it to sound that way. It would just be nice to know if anyone cares that we have this. Or reads it for that matter. that's all. I'm done.

6 comments:

  1. I found your blog off of facebook, I'm reading! Congrats on your new little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm out here! The blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally felt the same way... it was hard for me to get used to. I still love comments but I've become okay with the fact that you don't really interact with people on a blog. But just to let you know, I'm reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized you had a blog! I'm here, I'm here! My blog address is http://colbyandmeredith.blogspot.com/. Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im sure glad you commented on my post - I didn't know you were blogging!!! Well, now I am officially a follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, you could have told me that you have a blog. I will try to comment often. You can check out Dev and I's blog too ;) Hope you are having a wonderful time being a mom!

    ReplyDelete