taylor clan

Welcome to our awesome Family Blog!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

So I'm in the process of trying to be a super awesome couponer. Every now and then I can get a good deal and since it's not all the time yet that I get the deals I wanted to post one. Mostly to remind myself that it's worth it to keep trying. I got all this at smiths for $15! Yes, please act very surprised and pleased so that I can feel accomplished. I have to give credit to Aaron for always responding with excitement and enthusiasm when I come home all excited about a good deal that I got. He's a good sport to guess "how much do you think all of this cost me?" The question I'm constantly asking when I come home with a good deal. Thanks for your support hunny!

2 comments:

  1. yay! congratulations! that is very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who knew you had a blog...GOODBYE TO YOUUUUU

    Garn
    awalkwithourangel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete