taylor clan

Welcome to our awesome Family Blog!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

thoughts and trains and stuff...okay just train of thoughts

So I have other things to post about but those are sitting on my computer at home and I am at work so I'll post this now and those things later. I just was sitting here thinking about the beauty of books on cd and how I just put a few on hold at the library today and how great it will be to have those to listen to as I'm cleaning and such at home. For some reason it's really hard for me to always be motivated to do my "chores" and not just sit down and play with Casen all day. Weird, I know. So lately I've been listening to talks, music, or dare I confess, watching movies on the laptop (Don't tell Aaron, he thinks I'm not that lazy). haha just kidding. he already knows. Anyway this whole train of thought got me to thinking about how we are moving so I was picturing all my cleaning being done in our new apt. And THEN I pictured myself doing laundry in our new apt. because I will be doing it IN our new apt. Yes, I said IN meaning that we are now the proud owners of our very own washer and dryer which by the way, we paid cash for!!! YAHOO!!! This is a slight step up from our current washer/dryer situation because we have them here at the apt. but they are upstairs and across the back porch in a separate room which I'm still extremely grateful to have. But I'm more grateful that they are in our apt. Ask me later if I feel that way because I have a feeling I won't love the noise. But right now I'm lovin' the idea. Our other piece of excitement is that we also paid cash for a portable dishwasher because this new place doesn't have one. After we decided we already wanted the apt. Aaron reminded me that this place doesn't have one and I pretty much wanted to cry. I realize that people get by without dishwashers and we actually didn't have one in our first apt. But that's why I wanted to cry when I thought about us not having one because I know what it's like for us: we struggle keeping up on them regularly so I ended up spending hours a day making up for it. This was before we had Casen. I just couldn't wrap my mind around the idea of keeping up on dishes and Casen. (Secretly I'm sure it's possible and you do what you've got to do but I'm glad I don't have to do that). So we will have a dishwasher, with a counter top that doesn't look ghetto! :) Anyway, that was my train of thought as I was sitting at work today...

1 comment:

  1. You didn't even talk about trains ONCE! Krista, I didn't know you had a blog! Sorry mine is so boring you need to supplement by reading my wife's blog. Haha! Now I'll be stalking your blog, too. Thanks for the nice words about Mikey over there on Hayley's blog!

    ReplyDelete