taylor clan

Welcome to our awesome Family Blog!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Aaron's Graduation

So this is a little late but I figured better late than never. It's such great news that I couldn't not post it! Aaron graduated August 12, 2011 from BYU with a Bachelor's in Family Science. It was a great day!! He wasn't actually planning to walk but I really wanted him to and I'm glad he did because it was fun to see and a great way to celebrate the end of his schooling- so far. Eventually he will go on to get his Master's degree but we are taking a bit of a break from school for him. (YAY!) I apologize for the poor quality of the photos and video. My camera was having issues focusing so some of the pics are kinda blurry.

With Aaron's parents
With my parentsFREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!

I just have to put a little personal note in here to tell my hubby how proud I am of him. The last 2 years he has been in school consistently without much of a break. I can't imagine the effort and diligence it must take to be in school full time and work full time not to mention a church calling and family life all to juggle. You've done a great job and I am so happy for you to be done with this degree!! Thanks for all your hard work. Casen and I are so grateful for the sacrifices you have made for our family. We love you!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Aaron! (and you!) I am really looking forward to that day for Colby- May 4th!! Huzzah! Enjoy having Aaron around more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these pictures before, but I just wanted to say that I love the freedom picture. I feel as though Aaron has been a prisoner in some long lost camp for years and is finally free. Very convincing.

    ReplyDelete