taylor clan

Welcome to our awesome Family Blog!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

October fun and other random photos

Fell asleep on the changing pad waiting for mom. And he's wearing his cute new shoes!
Oh the fun you can have with a hanger! Don't worry he was supervised!
Crossing his legs. He actually does this quite often, we're not sure where he gets it.
Just a cute picture where we captured his smile
Dressed up as punk rockers at our ward trunk or treat. There were some from our ward who didn't recognize us this night!
At our next family home evening we carved them. And it was my first pumpkin carving experience! I realized growing up we designed our pumpkins but my dad always carved them so I was pretty excited that mine turned out looking somewhat normal. Aaron's a pro so he did something a little more creative. (His is the one on the left)
In October we went to a pumpkin patch and picked our own pumpkins. It was pretty cold and for some reason I had forgotten to pack a warm blanket so we used the thin one we had and I just held Casen close to me and hoped for the best. He was happy the whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment