taylor clan

Welcome to our awesome Family Blog!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Warning: Long post ahead, lots of catch up to do. Casen at 5 months, plus a video

Well this turned out to be a novel of an update. But at least there's something new to read!!! I feel so much better having caught up a bit. Hopefully I can be more consistent so I don't have to do monster posts all at once. Stay tuned to find out if I can actually do it!


Casen at 5 months

· Can grab onto his binky and sometimes gets it in his mouth

· Smiles lots

· Is very social; loves being around people

· Can roll all the way over

· Sleeps 12 hours a night

· Drinks 8 oz. formula

· Has tried all different kinds of food

· Loves bananas (baby food)

· His favorite toys are stuffed animals Mickey and Mr. Dog

· Is becoming playful

· Giggles easily

· Talks to himself a lot

· Responds to familiar voices- mom, dad

· Can grab onto toys, shoes, any object really but doesn’t always keep a hold of it

· Can sit up for a few seconds by himself

· Loves to eat his toes

· Likes to take a bath

· Requires only his binky and mr. dog for a nap

· Graduated to a crib

· Still spits up a lot

· Likes tummy time now that he can hold his head up easily

· Still likes to kick legs and move arms as much as possible while lying on his back

· Can hold his own bottle

· 25 in. long

· 15 pounds

Here's a video of him moving and talking. Similar to ones in the past but now he's bigger. I guess that's the only real difference. ha.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Krista! Nice blog! Your son is seriously SO cute! After watching your video I now know that there ARE other babies in the world who move so crazy! That was great-he does the same thing as my older son when he was a baby and my younger son now(my daughter{middle} was a calm baby). What a cute family. I'm adding you to my blog list by the way...(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, when do I get to meet this handsome little dude. As I was reading your list, I kept saying to myself, oh I love when babies talk to themselves.. oh I love when babies suck on their toes... I wish I was closer so I could come watch him do all these things.

    ReplyDelete