taylor clan

Welcome to our awesome Family Blog!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Confessions of a horrible, but trying to be better blogger

Okay so I am a COMPLETE slacker when it comes to blogging. And I realized the other day why I am like that. Blogging is similar to journaling for me. I know it's important and I want to do it but I just don't make it a priority. I've thought about it tons of times since our last post but then once I get behind I feel this major weight to catch up and then I just never post because I don't feel like I have the time to do a huge catch up post. So I've just decided to post what I can today and then if I ever get the time I'll do a catch up post.
Recently I took the time to write down all that Casen is able to do at 5 months and what I can remember at 4 months so I'll try to mix in some pictures with everything.
In the meantime try not to judge my horrible blogging skillz and just appreciate the cuteness of our child. Which, in my biased opinion is totally not hard to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment